I recently was given the opportunity to review Bulu Box.
A new monthly box subscription service for men and women. The box is filled with health supplements and nutritional products.
The monthly subscription rates are $10 for one month. A year of Bulu is $110. Each box comes with 4 or 5 nutritional samples every month.
In my box for June, I received
- Life Equals Omega-3 (A sample of 2 caplets)
- RevHoney (A small tube of honey and dehydrated fruit for energy)
- Pure Matters Vitamin D3 (A full bottle of 30 capsules)
- Nightfood (One snack bar with melatonin that actually helped me get sleepy after I ate it)
- Cellucor Super HD (Small sample the fat burner)
What I did like about the box was that there were a few products that I have never heard of. Cellucor was one product that I wanted to try for the past year, but never wanted to buy a full bottle and try it. I thought the Night Food bar worked better then I expected. I think the box had a good variety of products that would make an easy gift for someone who wanted to start or be involved in a healthy lifestyle.
And as the pic above states, on their website homepage, if you are one of the first 500 to get a box, it may be free with the code above.
You can find Bulu at their website, Facebook and Twitter.
Disclosure: I was sent this product at no cost for review purposes. No other compensation was given. All opinions stated in this review are my own.